- 2023 Bucket List Destinations from Norfolk Starting at Just $39* One Way with Breeze’s January Sale
- Breeze Adds Four Returning Destinations for Norfolk and New Nonstop Flights to Los Angeles
- Spirit Airlines Embarks on New Daily Service at Norfolk – Nonstop Flights to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando Begin in Early 2023
- Flying Classroom, Norfolk School District STEM, Norfolk International Airport, Signature Flight Support to Hold Immersive Aviation-Related Field Trip for 300 Norfolk Public Schools Pre-K Students
- Norfolk Airport Authority Reorganizes Departments and Promotes Staff
- Breeze Airways to Introduce New Nonstop Route from Norfolk to New York City’s Westchester Airport; Breeze’s 14th Nonstop Destination from Norfolk
- Norfolk Airport Authority Announces New Executive Director and CEO
- Breeze Airways is Adding 35 Routes from 10 New Cities This Summer, Including 4 Routes from Norfolk
- Breeze Airways Debuts A220 Aircraft on 17 Existing Routes, Including 3 Routes from Norfolk Starting May 4; Announces $99 Introductory Nicest Fare with First Class Seat
- Breeze Airways Announces New Service from Norfolk to New York’s Long Island MacArthur Airport and Palm Beach International Airport, from $39 One Way
- Norfolk Airport Authority Opens New Daily Parking Garage D
- Frontier Airlines Announces New Non-Stop Flights from Norfolk International Airport to Miami International Airport Starting November 2, 2021.
- Robert S. Bowen, A.A.E, Announces Retirement as Norfolk Airport Authority Executive Director
- Breeze Airways Begins Service from Norfolk Today, the Airline’s Third Focus City, With Fares from Just $39 – Inaugural Service to Tampa and Charleston the First of Seven New Routes
- Breeze Airways Announces Debut Service from 16 Cities including Tampa Bay, Charleston, Norfolk and New Orleans
- Governor Northam Announces New Airline to Establish Operations in Norfolk, Creating 116 New Jobs
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Service from Norfolk to Boston with one-way fares as low as $39*
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Service from Norfolk to Columbus and Pittsburgh with one-way fares as low as $49*
- Norfolk International Airport Implements Key Changes in Public Areas to Keep Travelers and Employees Safe
- Norfolk International Airport Rental Car Return Facility Relocates to Garage A
- Norfolk International Airport Begins Runway Rehabilitation Project
- Norfolk International Airport to Discontinue Cash Payments at Parking Facilities
- SIDA Badge Fee Increase Effective January 1, 2023
- Norfolk International Airport Opens a New Cell Phone Waiting Lot for Passenger Pickup
- Long-Term Parking Rate Increase Effective July 1, 2022
- Norfolk ARTS Installs “Navigator” Public Art at Norfolk International Airport
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Goal for Norfolk International Airport
- Information regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Long-Term/Daily Parking Rate Increase Effective September 1, 2019
- Norfolk International Airport Emergency Contingency Plan
- Norfolk Airport Authority Statement on Non-Discrimination
- Norfolk International Airport Title VI Non-Discrimination Complaint Form
- Norfolk International Airport Language Assistance Program
- Model Aircraft & Drone UAS Operating Procedures
For information about Norfolk Airport Authority’s Board of Commissioners meeting schedules, go here.
Essential information about Norfolk International Airport services, facilities, and management.
Learn how Norfolk International Airport began in the early days of aviation and has continued to grow and prosper.
Filming at the Airport
- Photography is permitted in public areas of the Airport
- Media and press filming at the Airport must complete a Liability Release Form
- Film and production companies must follow Film Permit Policy
- Send signed, completed Liability Release and Film Permit Policy to email@example.com, Norfolk Airport Authority, for review and approval.
Airport Images & Logos
View or download photos and airport logos here.